Friday, April 30, 2010

Found

I remember now;
It's stirring deep within.
I'm changed somehow--
A rebirth, a new beginning.
Just a glance in his eyes
And then I realized
That the person who I thought had died
Was still the king inside!

Go ahead and mock, if you dare.
Reject me and scorn me. I don't care!
I have a quest I must heed,
And this time I'm bound to succeed!
I will not lose sight again!
I will not get lost, my friend!

Give me the impossible, I'll do it,
Breaking unbreakable walls!
Give me a crazy dream, I'll dream it,
As the sun gently falls.

Night is a time of darkness and terror.
The results of your dreams are hidden from view.
That's why at night I do my dreaming
And with the dawn my dreams come true!

It is my dream to change the world,
To fight for virtue, charity, truth!
So stack up the odds, I'll break them down!
I've reconnected with my youth!

From Avalon to Neverland
To this world where I live,
I'll keep my fire burning bright
And give all I can give.
I never need a mask again,
I will show I am a king.
For now I know all I can give
And the things I have to bring.

And someday when my time has come
And I have served faithfully,
I'll take my place with kings of yore,
Together for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment